Spire Cardiff and Bristol Hospitals both have excellent opportunities to join their experienced, dedicated and expanding Cardiac teams. Working in state of the art departments you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career to the next level.
Spire Hospitals Cardiac Services offer high quality, complex cardiac surgery and associated cardiology. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality specialist care – from the first moment patients are in touch with us through to the completion of their treatment and after care.
Our consultant cardiac surgeons, consultant cardiologists and specialist clinical staff are at the top of their profession, are passionate about what they do and have met stringent standards to be part of our Cardiac Services. We demonstrate our superior cardiac service through specific standard in clinical quality, education and research. By meeting these standards, we ensure we are able to offer the very best treatment and care to our patients.
- Spire Cardiff - Mainly based within the Cath Lab covering complex EP and device implants with follow ups. You will have a special interest in AF ablation including RF Precision.
- Spire Bristol - Mainly based within the Cath Lab covering complex EP and device implants with follow ups, interventional (PCI) and GUCH/ Structural (PFO).
Due to the advanced equipment at our hospitals you will be able to maintain your clinical skills to a high level. An informal visit to the departments is highly recommended.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to perform and report on a range of cardiology investigations including but not limited to;
- ECG, 24hr ECG & BP monitoring
- Exercise stress testing
- Pacemaker and other Device Implants
- EP Procedures (Precision)
- Pacemaker, CRT, ICD and Loop Recorder follow up including Home Monitoring
- Angiograms and angioplasty
Who we are looking for
- Degree in Clinical Physiology (Cardiology)
- RCCP Registration is desirable, but not essential
- ILS or ALS is desirable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
If you would like to discuss these opportunities, or similar positions in our other sites further, please contact our recruitment team on email@example.com